“March Mudbog” RallyCross Rescheduled

Due to the recent warm and wet weather conditions, this weekend’s RallyCross at Oakshade Raceway has been tentatively rescheduled for Sunday, April 23.

We reached out to the site owners earlier this week  to see if they could inspect the site and see if it was suitable for racing. The report we received back from them was, “We got a truck stuck in the entrance driveway this afternoon.” Conditions are unlikely to improve through the rest of this week, so we have decided to postpone this event in hopes that the track will be dryer later this spring.

Ordinarily this event would be on a Saturday, but as late April marks the beginning of Oakshade’s racing season, we had to move it to a Sunday.

If you were registered for the original March date and cannot make the rescheduled April date, please visit the online registration page and cancel your registration; http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/detroit-march-mudbog-rallycross-oak-shade-raceway-scca-005625

To receive a refund, send a message to the registrar under the  “Ask the registrar a question” link to send a message to the registrar requesting a refund.

January 2017 RallyCross Results: January 2017 RallyCross Results

February 2017 RallyCross Results: February 2017 RallyCross Results