BERT Majors at GingerMan Postponed

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic that has struck the nation, we feel that the  safety of our volunteers and participants would be best served if we postponed the BERT Majors at GingerMan scheduled for May 16-17. When and if we secure  another date we will make sure the information is posted. If you have  already registered, we will have our registrar refund any registration fees.

Thank you for your understanding.