For sale is a set of aluminum three piece modular wheels originally bought for a Lola S2000. I got these in 1985 with the car, then sold the car a few years later. They have been in storage ever since. Sizes as follows:
Two front wheels: 13” x 6”. Bolt pattern 4 x 108. Offset -5mm
Two rear wheels. 13” x 8”. Bolt pattern 4 x 108. Offset +2mm
Tires were mounted then removed on them prior to my ownership. As far as I can tell, they have never been on the ground. The paint around lug nut holes is still original. The only rash was due to the tire install/removal. You can see the scratches inside the rim in the pictures. Otherwise they are clean and true with no damage. Being true three piece rims, they can be disassembled easily.
Wheels are in Ann Arbor. Local pickup preferred. Call/text 734-four one seven-7971
Sold pending funds / pickup
Have something to sell, post it here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 11BFC013-4AD1-4051-85EF-2E7DF0A87985.jpeg (572.01 KiB) Viewed 6979 times
- B7F08386-3FBB-4E63-AE3C-2950254A47F1.jpeg (818.05 KiB) Viewed 6979 times
- 21B38FBA-AE2D-4B0B-8853-E7EC7252E873.jpeg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 6979 times
- FDC1B3EE-0EEE-4FDB-AF70-FA39A9AC7BD0.jpeg (822.06 KiB) Viewed 6979 times
- 8D8FAC73-AC1D-4C2B-A5B8-AF6CF538C588.jpeg (894.77 KiB) Viewed 6979 times
- 13D48812-46DC-4B45-811E-251FA2C4B9D8.jpeg (948.41 KiB) Viewed 6979 times
- 613A1CC4-676A-484D-B533-FA0047DD183E.jpeg (919.88 KiB) Viewed 6979 times
Last edited by kwpinarb on Sun May 10, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.