FALL INTO AUTUMN SOLO

Solo (Autocross) Posts.

Moderators: PatrickBarberMI, GT4CE

BLUEMOON

FALL INTO AUTUMN SOLO

Post by BLUEMOON »

It's our annual Fall Into Autumn Solo !

Please join us Sunday, September 30th at the Schoolcraft Public Safety Training Center- 31777 Industrial Road, Livonia, MI 48150

This Event will be a Charity Event benefitting The American Cancer Society. The Region will be submitting a donation based on the number of entrants at this event. There will be handouts available to all who attend pertaining to Cancer and The American Cancer Society.

This will be the eighth event of our season points: Fall Into Autumn Solo

Registration for the Fall Into Autumn Solo is already open here: https://motorsportreg.com/events/drscca ... oit-853648

Thanks to our Registrar: Jeremiah Mauricio

Looking for all positions below. Step up and help the event run smoothly.

Event Chair: Ray Jason

Equipment Chief:

Waiver Chief: Keith Jason

Morning Waivers(3):

Safety Steward: Eric Penn

Jr. Kart Steward: Ray Jason

Registration Chief:

Registration Workers(2):

Timing & Scoring: Andrew Schembri

Worker Chief: Ray Smith

Grid Chief:

Tech Chief:

Tech Workers(2):

Novice Chief:

Course Designer: Ray Jason

Set Up(3) Saturday PM only:
Great Lakes Division SOLO Development Coordinator
2019 - 2021 DRSCCA BOD Director at Large
Vipersting

Re: FALL INTO AUTUMN SOLO

Post by Vipersting »

Hello Guys, I'm a new SCCA member and this would be my first autocross.

Wanted to know if there would be sufficient loaner helmets at the event since I would be needing one.
Scanner

Post by Scanner »

Vipersting:

Yes, you're covered! When your class is ready to grid & run bring your driver's license to the Fun Mover (White Truck) and pick it up when you return the helmet.

Best wishes for your first event with us and enjoy! We always welcome everyone! So say hello and say something nice about someone's car and you are in the family! Be sure to join the drivers meeting and the novice walk. Also, if you class does run first catch a ride with with an another driver.

I'm easy to find, I'm with the only white Solstice Coupe #12.

Keith Armitage
2009 Solstice Coupe
313-549-1850
Keith Armitage
lputman05

Post by lputman05 »

Vipersting:

Welcome to the Detroit SCCA. Just follow the advice that Keith #12 provided and you will be in good hands. I look forward to meeting you, however, I will not be attending this coming autocross due to a conflicting time trials event at the National Corvette Museum. Have a great time and hope to see you at the Season Ender at Michigan International Speedway (interior road course autocross) on Oct 13th. Follow the same registration procedure. Good luck and enjoy!
Frank Putman
Region Executive
lputman05@gmail.com